Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Name one band...

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
That became better as they went along...

Im going to go with the rhcp's

Here's an early song of theirs

and here is scar tissue...

Last edited:

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
That became better later in their careers

Im going to go with the rhcp's

Here's an early song of theirs

and here is scar tissue...

One song? If you're going to say their earlier stuff surely Under The Bridge is more appropriate to us instead of True Men Don't Kill Coyeetes?

Either way, I'll add The Black Keys.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Queen

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
One song? If you're going to say their earlier stuff surely Under The Bridge is more appropriate to us instead of True Men Don't Kill Coyeetes?

Either way, I'll add The Black Keys.

what i meant was that they got better as they went along

Last edited:

Oct 25, 2003
the RHCP have definitely not got better later in their careers. Scar Tissue was a good song on a good album but it was released in 1999 and they've made a pretty decent amount of middle of the road rubbish since then (amongst some half decent stuff to be fair). But their early stuff was great in my view...I really enjoyed mothers milk and blood sex sugar magik much more than anything else they've done

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
the RHCP have definitely not got better later in their careers. Scar Tissue was a good song on a good album but it was released in 1999 and they've made a pretty decent amount of middle of the road rubbish since then (amongst some half decent stuff to be fair). But their early stuff was great in my view...I really enjoyed mothers milk and blood sex sugar magik much more than anything else they've done

perhaps i phrased it wrong..., they got really good and they reached a peak but they're still good...

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here