Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leo's replacement!

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
Conversely, if we don't replace him well then we're going to mid-table fodder at best.

Really? Are we so fragile up top that a single good player will make such a difference?

Although to be fair the league has been pretty tight the past couple of seasons that 6 well-timed goals throughout the year could well be the difference between 12th and 6th.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Won't most of the decent strikers know have clubs for next season. I hope we have not left things too late again.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Really? Are we so fragile up top that a single good player will make such a difference?

Although to be fair the league has been pretty tight the past couple of seasons that 6 well-timed goals throughout the year could well be the difference between 12th and 6th.

Exactly my point.

Leo has proved over the last 18 months that we can regularly count on him to score goals. Without someone else to come close to filling the gap (CMS has the potential, but we'll need to see how he adapts back in the first team), then we may struggle to finish top half. COG could be the answer too, but we need another proven goalscorer into the mix IMHO.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Sorry, my brain can't handle any subtle hints! Are you saying you know something OP, or are you just babbling?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here