Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Politicians are going to get away with this aren't they.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
On the news just now, Ex Eurovision contestant Dana Rosemary Scallon's brother in court for child sex abuse. None of the politicians are going to get done are they.

Edited at OP's request

Last edited by a moderator:

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I don't think that they will get away with it. I suspect, though, that because they are politicians, the police are going to make extra extra sure that they have enough evidence prior to making arrests. Any political arrest will be open to the old "interference" allegations and the police must be seen to be absolutely impartial in this. The last thing we need is a witch hunt against the police rather than the offenders.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I will be shocked if a living politician is given a custodial sentence over this.

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
I will be shocked if a living politician is given a custodial sentence over this.

They've run out of DJs to divert everyone's attention away from paedo politicians, hence the need to go after teachers and doctors,

As I've said before, only living celebs and dead politicians are paedophiles it turns out.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
You are mixing your Dana's up!

Dana International was the Israeli entry which didn't win Eurovision in 2008, and as far as I know has never been accused of child abuse.

Dana (whose brother is the suspected paedo) was the Irish lovely who won it in 1970.

Thought I'd better point that out before Steve Foster also accuses you of anti Semitism!

Now carry on.....................

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Arses. I've let mods know so they can edit or remove.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

Dana International was the Israeli entry which didn't win Eurovision in 2008, and as far as I know has never been accused of child abuse.

Dana (whose brother is the suspected paedo) was the Irish lovely who won it in 1970.

Thought I'd better point that out before Steve Foster also accuses you of anti Semitism!

She wasnt very lovely at Heathrow airport in 1984 when I was crashed out to guard el al flights while I was in the army , she spat on the floor and called us 'brit *******s' , the mouthy ****.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Ouch. Hadn't appreciated that. I was merely judging her as a school boy's fantasy in the late 70s on various TV shows. She was up there with Purdey in my world!

Your experienced has just changed that view!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Googled her. Seems to be some kind of MEP now.

Warning: the years have not been kind to the former starlet .

Huple

Unregistered
May 28, 2008
Standish Sanatarium
"All kinds of everything, remind me of you."

That's quite a wide range that. I mean does rotting vegetation or picket fences or even linoleum remind her of this fellow ?
And what about lime scale on a kettle or dungarees ?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
She wasnt very lovely at Heathrow airport in 1984 when I was crashed out to guard el al flights while I was in the army , she spat on the floor and called us 'brit *******s' , the mouthy ****.

I served on the same ship as a bloke from her village in Ireland, he said that she was the original good time that was had by all

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

Which one had their three-piece suite lopped off ???

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Which one had their three-piece suite lopped off ???

Never heard that one before, like it! The one that's hearing firework warning sirens on a regular basis at present (if the papers are to be believed).

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
"All kinds of everything, remind me of you."

That's quite a wide range that. I mean does rotting vegetation or picket fences or even linoleum remind her of this fellow?
And what about lime scale on a kettle or dungarees?

They must have pwoppa HARD water there, to get limescale on their dungarees ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here