Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So Leo's gone and FFP isn't on our side. Who would you bring In on our "Budget and Wages"

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
So Leo's gone and FFP isn't on our side. Who would you bring In on our "Budget and Wages"

So who would you bring In given our financial "Problems"? Anyone from L1/L2 Conference?, Abroad or would you dig through the U21s?. Serious thread

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
So who would you bring In given our financial "Problems"? Anyone from L1/L2 Conference?, Abroad or would you dig through the U21s?. Serious thread

It can only be a serious thread if you can tell us what our budget for transfers and wages is!

Do you know? Does anyone on NSC know?

Without that knowledge, it's a pointless thread.

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
So I can answer can you tell me what our budget is?

It can only be a serious thread if you can tell us what our budget for transfers and wages is!

Do you know? Does anyone on NSC know?

Without that knowledge, it's a pointless thread.

As I said with the previous person. People on here seem to know what ours Is with the amount they seem to know about our "wages" You tell me.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
I would plough all £8m into research to find out why tedious misery merchants such as yourself derive pleasure from being such towering arse hats on Internet forums and Facebook pages. Serious answer.

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
I would plough all £8m into research to find out why tedious misery merchants such as yourself derive pleasure from being such towering arse hats on Internet forums and Facebook pages. Serious answer.

Well If thats the way you feel. Maybe you should wait for a mod to ban me. Bet that would make you real tingly.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
i hope we bring in a couple of players this week and not wait till the last week before the season starts

We really need the Goalkeeper and the main man top gun Striker in before the Sheffield Wednesday game.

The rest before transfer deadline day.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Well I'm suprised Leicester didnt go in for Harry Kane, So I assume that he is with Spurs for the season and finished the season very well for them.

If he is available for loan or on a fee Id pay up to 2.5 Million for him, but I doubt we can get him to fit in our wage structure.

I think we could also potentially pay over the odds for Baldock now, although I hope that doesnt happen.

Chris Martin from Derby would be great but I cant see Derby selling or him wanting to come.

Or Maybe someone like Cox from Forest on the cheap.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I think we will go overseas looking for the next Ulloa. This has to be the model to go with to try and compete with the PP teams.

If we do go UK, I've always liked James Vaughan, strong and brave knows where the goal is. A bit similar to COG, mind. Fitness the only doubt. He's at Hudders so shouldn't be beyond our budget although they must have invested some of the Rhodes money in his wages.

PG

HenryC

Mar 27, 2010
South West!
So Leo's gone and FFP isn't on our side. Who would you bring In on our "Budge...

Why does everyone want a big name player. Peter Ward was 19 and completely unknown when he joined. Our U21 seems to be recruiting and trialling some interesting young players. How do we know that they are not about to become new stars?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here