Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fury vs Chisora Off

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Chisora has a broken hand, third time Fury has missed out on a huge payday due to a late pull out by an opponent.

Is it some kind of Romany curse?

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
Chisora has a broken hand, third time Fury has missed out on a huge payday due to a late pull out by an opponent.

I thought his grandmother could read the future - so he said in an interview recently - so it's shame she never told him about this.....it would have saved a lot of time and effort.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Shame I was looking forward to this. I had £50 on Chisora at 2/1 I think it's a good price for a genuine 50/50 clash. Chisora still troubled Fury at times despite being a good 2/3 stone overweight.

I hear the card is still going ahead which is surprising. I for one would be pretty angry paying top dollar for a card now headed by a European title fight, I understood ringside seats were £500 so can only assume most of the arena was too priced at the top end.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Shame I was looking forward to this. I had £50 on Chisora at 2/1 I think it's a good price for a genuine 50/50 clash. Chisora still troubled Fury at times despite being a good 2/3 stone overweight.

I hear the card is still going ahead which is surprising. I for one would be pretty angry paying top dollar for a card now headed by a European title fight, I understood ringside seats were £500 so can only assume most of the arena was too priced at the top end.

You would have to be a little bit donutty to spend £500 on tickets for that fight. Fury is barely professional level. The rest of the card is quite good though.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

Big Tyson now fighting Alexander Ustinov on Saturday and IMHO a more DANGEROUS opponent than that big STIFF idiot Chisora, can see both FIGHTERS on the canvass for this one and will be a much more exciting fight than the Chisora one which was a forgone conclusion

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
Big Tyson now fighting Alexander Ustinov on Saturday and IMHO a more DANGEROUS opponent than that big STIFF idiot Chisora, can see both FIGHTERS on the canvass for this one and will be a much more exciting fight than the Chisora one which was a forgone conclusion

Saw him box David Tua last year, nothing much to write home about. Had a strong chin against Tua's left hook, but remember Tua is old and extremely out of shape. Just would like to see the potty mouth Pikey laid out :)

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Saw him box David Tua last year, nothing much to write home about. Had a strong chin against Tua's left hook, but remember Tua is old and extremely out of shape. Just would like to see the potty mouth Pikey laid out :)

Ustinov got a big punch and Tyson been on the floor before so wouldn't be surprised if he walked onto one, I'm just pleased the nights boxing has been saved as there are plenty of interesting fights lined up

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
With Frank Warren involved when I saw he was fighting Ustinov I though he'd dug Peter up.

He might miss out on a few quid each time but this really is a touch for Fury, Haye would have bashed him around the ring if they'd fought and I think Chisora would have done the same.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here