Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS song...

Joshey25

Jul 6, 2011
Hastings, East Sussex
Next season we need to sing the whole song -
When he scores a volley or when he scores a head, I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough.
Chasing down defenders and scoring goals for fun, I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough.
When he scores, the fans go mad, and I just can't seem to get enough of da da da da da da....

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Next season we need to sing the whole song -
When he scores a volley or when he scores a head, I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough.
Chasing down defenders and scoring goals for fun, I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough.
When he scores, the fans go mad, and I just can't seem to get enough of da da da da da da....

It would help if you got the first line correct.

I always thought it was "when he plays for Brighton, he runs and runs and runs"?

It is

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
And the middle line hardly makes sense either, or maybe he just doesn't like fune that much.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I read the original post as a proposal for a second verse, so that we could sing the 'whole' song.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I thought the final line was: 'Every game I fall in love, but I just can't seem to get enough of da da da da da da' ???

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Bet this will sound unbelieve on the day, especially when you can agree on the actual lyrics. Blates.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Do some fans not realise most songs either rhyme or have some sort of similar words that sound like a rhyme?

That Oscar Garcia song was truely horrific last yr if I'm honest (IMO of course)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The Oscar song was pointless! Shit rhythm and never was that loud

But you do realise 'head' and 'fun' don't rhyme when really they should?

Same with 'mad' and enough' right?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Shows how loud and little this is sung as I never even knew this had verses.

Thought it was just da da da da etc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here