Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Playstation ,shot in the dark

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Now guys this is not my thing at all in fact I am sh*te when it comes to anything about computer games etc so I apologize if I sound like an idiot .
Anyway here goes .My lad has bought a code for a game from game (the shop ) and when he got back home he unintentionally downloaded it to Vita as oppose to playstation ...are you still with me because I`m not ...anyway is there any way he can rectify this himself as we have been trying to get in touch with playstation which I think would be easier to talk to Lord Lucan as the turds dont seem to answer the bl**dy phone or answer their e-mails .Or is their an easier way to contact them like send a pigeon .:censored:
Any help would be appreciated guys.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Now guys this is not my thing at all in fact I am sh*te when it comes to anything about computer games etc so I apologize if I sound like an idiot .
Anyway here goes .My lad has bought a code for a game from game (the shop ) and when he got back home he unintentionally downloaded it to Vita as oppose to playstation ...are you still with me because I`m not ...anyway is there any way he can rectify this himself as we have been trying to get in touch with playstation which I think would be easier to talk to Lord Lucan as the turds dont seem to answer the bl**dy phone or answer their e-mails .Or is their an easier way to contact them like send a pigeon .:censored:
Any help would be appreciated guys.

If you bought the game on PSN (Playstation Network) you should own it on all devices, I believe.

If you go here and log into your PSN account you might find some way to manage this and set up a download to your console.

https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/external/auth/login.action?

I believe I am correct, not 100% though.

Good luck!

EDIT: I think this might only apply to a few games.

Last edited:

Brighthelmstone

Nov 9, 2011
Burgess Hill
DingoDan is correct from what i can recall, if you have added it to your account in the vita then it should appear on the playstation, unless you have different accounts for each one.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Jnr. Skipper, ( who is a right geek) wants to know the name of the game as it could be germane to the problem.

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Thanks guys ......The name of game is One piece ultimate world red ,apparently its an add on to his other game Skipper

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
This is the e-mail my wife sent to them just in case I have it as*e about tit ........
Hi Support
My son bought a code from Game to use on his playstation entertainment account. Unfortunatley he has pressed the
wrong option and bought the ONE PIECE Unlimited World Red - Season Pass (Game Pack) for the Playstation Vita instead of the
Playstation 3 option. Is there any way we can change this over from Vita to PS3.
Kind Regards

Not heard a thing from them

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
This is the e-mail my wife sent to them just in case I have it as*e about tit ........
Hi Support
My son bought a code from Game to use on his playstation entertainment account. Unfortunatley he has pressed the
wrong option and bought the ONE PIECE Unlimited World Red - Season Pass (Game Pack) for the Playstation Vita instead of the
Playstation 3 option. Is there any way we can change this over from Vita to PS3.
Kind Regards

Not heard a thing from them

Sums it up.

Good luck :thumbsup:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
They appear to be two different versions, and so should only be downloadable onto the platform he bought the version for. As has been said the game should be downloadable onto all Sony platforms, so if the PS3 is plugged in the problem may already have taken care of itself.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here