Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite local Band/Artist

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
Boring I know but it's The Levellers for me, however followed closely by Anal Beardpunk:

Godstar

Jan 18, 2012
Sodom..or is it Gomorrah!

In case the link doesn't work - Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster (for me they are best Brighton band of the last 10years)
& they're a great bunch of lads as well. When a couple of us did an Albion Fundraiser at Hove Town Hall many moons ago they donated their fee to the kitty.

Last edited:

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010

In case the link doesn't work - Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster (for me they are best Brighton band of the last 10years)

That's a shame. It says you can only view on PC not mobile devices

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I didn't notice the thread. Why does it upset you that much?

Ideally to raise the profiles of local acts it is better for them to be on one dedicated thread that's all. Having multi threads about local acts just dilutes the awareness effect and doesn't help them as a whole unit.

Anyway apart from that you have added good videos.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Ideally to raise the profiles of local acts it is better for them to be on one dedicated thread that's all. Having multi threads about local acts just dilutes the awareness effect and doesn't help them as a whole unit.

Anyway apart from that you have added good videos.

I just didn't notice the thread at all (not sure how). I have now of course.

And yes, the vids are decent IMO

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I just didn't notice the thread at all (not sure how). I have now of course.

And yes, the vids are decent IMO

I wasn't meaning to have a go, and the Brighton Bandstand thread title is probably not as clear as what it could have been. I just used it because it is an iconic landmark and represents music. I should have been more specific.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I wasn't meaning to have a go, and the Brighton Bandstand thread title is probably not as clear as what it could have been. I just used it because it is an iconic landmark and represents music. I should have been more specific.

Nah it's okay. Just a misunderstanding. No worries. :)

I would ask the mods to merge but I would probably get an infraction for that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here