Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McMonakana

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Makes you wonder if he has a future here. Already loaned out twice and not getting a whiff of first team action himself.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I can only assume that Monakana hasn't impressed much in training to be loaned out again. I hope this isn't the end for him in Brighton colours.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
I can only assume that Monakana hasn't impressed much in training to be loaned out again. I hope this isn't the end for him in Brighton colours.

Grayson at Preston stated the he was a waste of talent and had given him his last chance, then we signed him.

Dec 29, 2011
Grayson at Preston stated the he was a waste of talent and had given him his last chance, then we signed him.

We took a punt, doubt he was very expensive or needed high wages. Could be a Bolasie type player if he comes good, which would be a good thing.

Makes you wonder if he has a future here. Already loaned out twice and not getting a whiff of first team action himself.

Would rather he went out for first team experience than kicked about doing SFA here.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
We took a punt, doubt he was very expensive or needed high wages. Could be a Bolasie type player if he comes good, which would be a good thing.

Why not save all these little wages that are wasted, like Obika and Lita as well and club it all together, then sign one decent player. it all just seems such a waste of the budget to me.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
It's a step up from the DS, and being loaned out to Scotland hasn't necessarily meant the end of Maksi's career at BHA.

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
Oh NSC Gloommongers!

An alternative might be that he is nearly ready for first team football and this is blooding him in a la JFC, Shamir etc.

Mind you Scottish football is rubbish. Dirk Lehman anyone?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oh NSC Gloommongers!

An alternative might be that he is nearly ready for first team football and this is blooding him in a la JFC, Shamir etc.

And Fran Sandaza. Scored goals up there.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Oh NSC Gloommongers!

Graeme Smith!?

Dec 29, 2011

Why not save all these little wages that are wasted, like Obika and Lita as well and club it all together, then sign one decent player. it all just seems such a waste of the budget to me.

Lita and Obika was a waste IMO, there was no chance of a return with them. All the players like Maxi, Monakana etc. who sign for low wages are a calculated risk. They may turn into something big, they may be shit, or they may sell for a small fee. In the grand scheme of things we only really need one of these "punts" to turn into a first team regular for 10 failures to be justified.

Looked good to me in the one game I saw with the DS. But needs to learn to look up, not just head down running. If you read the announcement on the OS - go on, just this once - you'll see he's clearly being sent out to improve, definitely still a potential first teamer. Sound positive to me.

If you don't know what positive means, look it up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here