Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anybody know why this kid is wearing an Albion shirt?

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Fight.png

Both at once? Hardly a fair fight.

Dec 29, 2011
Have you got the English version? ???

No, there are a few on here that speak Spanish but from my limited knowledge there is nothing groundbreaking in the article. Basically says his playing style and that they are both after him. Nothing about the Brighton kit, although the theory about being a relation to Garcia is probably the best bet at the moment.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
...........or he's on our books and one of these Spanish giants will have to stump up a gazillion euros for him :moo:

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
So we still don't know who he is and whether he's on our books, correct?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Well he is only wearing a training kit, so he has not played a game for us at youth level, based on that pitcture alone.

The squad number on the top is 7 which was hoskins last season, the youth team ususally have squad numbers starting in the 50's, so this lad was chucked a kit or what was spare.

It would seem odd that we would not have heard of him by now I assume it will be a link to one of our recent spanish coaches.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
If that was Hoskins spare kit i did not think he was that small ? Hoskins that is

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
So we still don't know who he is and whether he's on our books, correct?

I have been told that he is our under 15 at the moment and someone or something has prompted some interest from Barca and Real Madrid.

It seems an unlikely story and usually these things happen when there is a link to those clubs through a parent, friend or agent.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I have been told that he is our under 15 at the moment and someone or something has prompted some interest from Barca and Real Madrid.

It seems an unlikely story and usually these things happen when there is a link to those clubs through a parent, friend or agent.

That article would suggest that potentially he may have had a trial with us at some point. Doesn't look like he's on our books at the moment, though.

Which one is it?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here