Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
As there's been so many shocking referee's performances it is quite hard

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I'm surprised anyone remembers their names? I haven't a clue who the refs are when I watch a game..

All I know is, last season most of them were crap and bald.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Deadman , D'Urso.....the bloke who ref'd the midweek game v brum season before last ....gave us eff all and the lino couldn't keep his flag down...turned out they we're both from the"midlands". f.a has to take the rap for shyte ref's...no..?

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
The Bournemouth ref last season and the one for the Leicester game in 2011-2012 who, having sent Jermaine Beckford off for a nothing challenge against Dunk, evened things up by sending off Matt Sparrow for an equally innocuous challenge. Actually, having Chris Foy referee the Reading FA Cup game showed the gap in class between refs in the Premiership and those in the leagues below. And Foy is not regarded as being one of the top Premiership refs as far as I know. And for me, most of the linesmen on the east side have been utterly dire since we've been at the Amex.

Zen Frenzy

Jul 2, 2013
Withdean
Craig Pawson v Burnley by many, many miles. Not only gets the prize for the Amex but quite possibly any game I've witnessed in the last decade. Utter disgrace.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Bloody hell where does one begin ???
Out of all the home games probably 2/3 were ok, the rest have been Ryman South standard if even that.
Referees nowadays are absolutely piss poor and overpaid.
Look at that **** in the World Cup 1st match.
The only reason he didn't send Neymar off in the 16th minute was because he was the first referee to send someone off at the last World Cup . Wanker :wozza:

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
The bloke sitting behind me would be pretty bad. Every game to shouts out random abuse and opinions about every decision, almost always disagreeing with the men in tight shorts.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
The Bournemouth ref last season and the one for the Leicester game in 2011-2012 who, having sent Jermaine Beckford off for a nothing challenge against Dunk, evened things up by sending off Matt Sparrow for an equally innocuous challenge. Actually, having Chris Foy referee the Reading FA Cup game showed the gap in class between refs in the Premiership and those in the leagues below. And Foy is not regarded as being one of the top Premiership refs as far as I know. And for me, most of the linesmen on the east side have been utterly dire since we've been at the Amex.

The Bournemouth ref was Simon Hooper who lives in Wilts, or more commonly known as Hoops to their fans. He seems to get their games fairly regularly. They usually do well when he's reffing funnily enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here