Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Monty Python - Live From The O2

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Anyone else watching?

I really want this not to be a bunch of tired old men just going through tired old routines for the money...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Apparently they are having some dancing girls in the middle or something,however the missus has on Hugo,quite a good film,for a Sunday evening..

For those wanting to see the whole thing uncensored - only censored the 'Isn't it Awfully Nice To Have A Vagina song which I'm not surprised about pre-watershed - it's being repeated Tuesday & Wednesday at 9pm

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The channel has had to censor the output as it is pre-watershed. It would only take a single complaint to Ofcom from a right wing religious nut job for them to impose a six figure fine for broadcasting anything that will upset the children before 9pm.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Lipstick on Your Collar on DVD at ours.

"Bumholes!"
"I beg your pardon?"
"Bumholes!"
"Wallis!"
"Bumholes... bumholes, say I, in the plural, i conjure up for your delectation row upon row of bare arses...."

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Rather pointless exercise so far to be honest, given the watershed rules.

They'd have been better showing it delayed, starting and 9 and broadcasting the whole thing as intended.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Great stuff!

Acker79

Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think I'm either 30 or 60 minutrs behind (I started at 8, not sure whether it started at 7.30 or 7). Every sperm is sacred just finished. Very 'eh' at the moment.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Coogans off his tits! Hehe

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Watching on delay, currently at the Policeman / confectioner sketch. Possibly the best so far. Some of this has been drivel and clearly a few old men trying to get their last big pay check

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm seeing the live link up show at the Duke of Yorks next Sunday, looking forward to it !

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I wouldn't expect too much from what was very hit and miss over 40 years ago performed by old men today. Some of Python was hilarious, most was shit even when it was first shown.

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
I had tickets for Wednesday but sold them as couldn't go. Did not know it was live on TV. Good in places but glad I did not go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here