banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
image.jpg

Who would you be ?

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
I think someone on here previously referred to me as Captain Diversity. I'll take that... mostly because Major Annoyance has already been taken. :whistle:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'd be Donkeyman, a poor man's Centaur. The parts of a weak-backed hoss i inherited would not be the vast, wrinkled wabbadang dangling from my underbelly that i could've used as a weapon on surprisingly-attractive-for-Meade's-level-women's pleasure-parts, but the too-big-for-my-human-mouth walnut-cracking gnashers, two clumping clacking hooves instead of hands that end my more subtle groping days and ability to fill in a crossword comfortably, and the seven-inch ears that toss the hat from my head each time i feel in the slightest alerted to danger or peril or catch a close-up whiff of certain glues that could have a slice of deceased uncle Bernard's ass-fists in them. I help people move home a lot with my innate and misguided sturdiness and on one special occasion stamped a crab to death that looked a little aggressive toward a napping on the beach unanimalised lady i had an interest in and was following.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Batman is the ultimate hero but he hasnt got any super powers. Superman is a wanker his disguise is a pair of glasses and he can do anything therefore what is the point

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here