Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon's At It Again...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
https://twitter.com/LeonKnight_5

Having a pop at....well, anyone it seems. United fans, Liverpool fans, anyone that isn't him....I guess if his football career isn't getting him noticed (where is he these days?), he has to do something to feed the ego.

:thumbsup:

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Slightly disturbing account. That said, he is in good company with some of the responses he gets.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
None of that makes any sense whatsoever. He must be getting on a bit for a supposed footballer.

Peteinblack

NSC Patreon
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
The guy is a Grade A ****, but, still, what a waste of so much (potential) talent; a possibly good footballing career frittered away over the last decade, as he became a journeyman leaving several clubs in disgrace.

One of his problems is, like many youngsters in general, and pathetic 'Gangstas' in particular, is that anything which goes wrong in their lives is always 'someone else's fault, innit. I is a victim, ain't I, know worramean, pal? They has got in for me.' These people refuse to accept any responsibility for anything they do, because they're either incredibly immature or totally thick - and often both!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
277 games 82 goals, still only 31

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Peteinblack

NSC Patreon
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
The inane, barely literate or intelligible, tweets (by LK and those responding to him) and 'gangsta-speak' reminds me why I've never bothered with Twitter - do these social inadequates really have nothing better or more useful to do with their lives? Is this really human evolution and progress? Social media is creating a nation of retards :shootself

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
The inane, barely literate or intelligible, tweets (by LK and those responding to him) and 'gangsta-speak' reminds me why I've never bothered with Twitter - do these social inadequates really have nothing better or more useful to do with their lives? Is this really human evolution and progress? Social media is creating a nation of retards :shootself

Twitter, is like anything else in life, useful when used properly. Don't follow the fools.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

You won't find me on any of those price comparison website's.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Is he still playing football if so for whom?

Last played for Glentoran in 2012 but was released after a probationary clause was invoked in his contract, though his wiki page still calls him a footballer (as opposed to an ex-pro). Such a waste.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Twitter is a very useful source of information. I just make a point of not following people who are of the ilk you describe, so I don't have to see the type of interaction spoken of above.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Leon Knight is still viewed by myself anyway as a Legend,in that promotion season of 2004 he was fantastic...

We have not had a player like him since,a right live wire who could draw in countless free kicks.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here