Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New BHAFC ticket website

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Just tried to log in to see if the loyalty points have been updated yet but it won't let me, does anybody know if you have to register again or is it just not working properly. Don't want to go through the hassle of registering if I don't have to and I haven't seen any communication from the club saying if you need to or not.

By the way there is now a link showing the "on sale dates" for away games (and home ones) http://www.seagullstickets.com/documents/pdf/Tickets on sale matrix.pdf in case it hasn't been posted before.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Try your registered email address and password, this worked for me rather than fan number, but who knows for the future.

However only shows the cheltenham ticket, does not show points, or the fact that I have a season ticket, so assume some more work to be done on the site.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Try your registered email address and password, this worked for me rather than fan number, but who knows for the future.

However only shows the cheltenham ticket, does not show points, or the fact that I have a season ticket, so assume some more work to be done on the site.

Yes that works and it shows a season ticket and a few of next season's games but no points details. Problem is though all three season tickets we have are registered to the same email address so I cannot access the other two.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Yes that works and it shows a season ticket and a few of next season's games but no points details. Problem is though all three season tickets we have are registered to the same email address so I cannot access the other two.

That's more than me which is worrying.

tubby

Aug 15, 2008
I have tried logging in with both my fan number and e-mail and all I get are the games listed and when I click buy it shows select seat or best available but will not progress any further. Hopefully it is a temporary problem.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath

I have the same issue. Although I can log in to the others with their Fan Numbers. Shows the season tickets and the first batch of pre loaded games. However does not show loyalty points. I spent a bit of time yesterday looking around it trying to find them.
Good design, a lot smarter etc. hopefully just an early glitch

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I logged in with my fan number and password from the old ticketing site and bought Southampton, Wednesday and Cheltenham tickets with no issues whatsoever on Friday.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings

That's all I get, no sign of a season ticket

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Didn't work with my FAN number, but worked with my email address...

Well, it signed me in as my son. Which isn't much good.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Thought I'd try it whilst there was no rush, of course it doesn't work. There's a show on BBC3 called the IT crowd, it's supposed to be a comedy. but I think it's a documentary.

PILTDOWN MAN

Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Fails to work for me.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Works fine for me, just do not need any tickets

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I found it ok but it's not intuitive. When choosing to allocate COC tickets to a season ticket friend it's greyed out (usually meaning it's not available), accepts it but doesn't then confirm it until you've paid for it.
Other than that (I went round in circles a lot trying to do it) it worked.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
I couldn't get it to accept my debit card so I had to phone. Got the usual high-quality service on the phone but I would have preferred not to have had to call.

My account also still showed my season ticket details from last year so I'm assuming that won't change until the Friday before Wednesday when my new season ticket is put in an envelope, ready to be posted on the Monday after Wednesday. ???

Barrow Boy

Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Cancelled S/T back in April, (mainly due to finances) with the idea of buying matchday tickets this season as and when I could afford them. Club still send me e-mails and stuff through the post (got Sami's post card this week) and they quote my fan number each time. Tried to log on to the ticket website and it doesn't recognise my fan number/password or e-mail address. Tried the 'forgotten password' link, still no joy and if I try and create a new account it says 'account already exsists'. Looks like this is going to invlove a long phone call to the ticket office, assuming the club would like me to actually buy a ticket when I can afford it!

:shrug:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I ordered my season ticket by telephone. Ian at the other end could access the seats computer, but I couldn't. Waiting until after 1 August for something in the post. Asked for fan number.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here