Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bad Moon Rising - Argies song in Brazil

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I'm just back from Brazil and the song of the tournament and the most vocal supporters award was easily won by the Argies.
To the tune of Bad Moon Rising by Credence Clearwater Revival it sounded superb whenever it was sung.
I don't know if the tune is familiar enough for sufficient Albion fans to get it going and then followed by others. Also, suitable Albion lyrics would need to be created.
If (a big if) it was able to be adapted the supporters would have a superb song to add to our repertoire.

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
I quite like it.

But there's probably someone at Selhurst Park as we speak, claiming they wrote it and Argentina stole it off them.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
First two lines:

We are Brighton and Hove Albion
We're from Sussex by the Sea

(I won't lie, it needs a bit of work)

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Bloody amateurs.

If attending a World Cup white plastic chairs are not for standing on and singing.......they are for luzzing.

for that reason i am out!

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
I'm just back from Brazil and the song of the tournament and the most vocal supporters award was easily won by the Argies.
To the tune of Bad Moon Rising by Credence Clearwater Revival it sounded superb whenever it was sung.
I don't know if the tune is familiar enough for sufficient Albion fans to get it going and then followed by others. Also, suitable Albion lyrics would need to be created.
If (a big if) it was able to be adapted the supporters would have a superb song to add to our repertoire.

Its ok, but it could do with speeding up a bit

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Love a spontaneous sing a long. Sounded good, but would need some serious work to get it to catch on, a yes from me.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Seagulls a bad moon arisin
Seagulls trouble on the way
Seagulls earthquake and lightening
Seagulls bad time today

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I liked it, catchy tune and jumping around like mentalists while pissed. I'm in.
Someone come up with some words, we're in dire needs of some decent songs now that Oscar and Leo have gone !

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I quite like it.

But there's probably someone at Selhurst Park as we speak, claiming they wrote it and Argentina stole it off them.

John Fogerty lived in South Norwood and was a founder member of the fanatics :thumbsup:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Don't go out tonight,
You're bound to get a fright,
There's a seagull having a shite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills