Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Excited! 3 weeks to go

aliakbanrafsanjali

Dec 29, 2012
Can't wait! Just 3 weeks to go till the start of a new season, I truly feel quite positive! I love watching my super seagulls and will be supporting Sam and the gang from my new seat with my family around me.
Seen a lot of negativity this summer on NSC, but i am sure as soon as we all walk up to our gorgeous stadium all negativity will fade away?
Just the thought of arriving at the stadium for the opening game thrills me!
Surely we all feel the same don't we?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
For sure. Pre-season seems to have been something of a vacuum, mostly filled by the World Cup and barely any pre-season friendlies to speak of. But really looking forward to it!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I wet myself on a semi regular basis.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Going to miss the start of the season so more excited about an impending holiday.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
My prediction is for a disastrous season, battling for the playoffs and being plagued by goals scored and clean sheets. I might trade my season ticket in for a sore throat.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
It's certainly not all doom and gloom but I do believe we still need to address critical areas of the team. At least 3 players need to be acquired, a goalkeeper, left back and another forward. Personally I think we need more quality in midfield, so another addition there IMO. If the rumours are to be believed then I'm sure we shall get these places filled soonish.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Annoyed to be missing Wednesday and the League Cup tie but am absolutely buzzing for some Albion action :albion2:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Can't wait! Just 3 weeks to go till the start of a new season, I truly feel quite positive! I love watching my super seagulls and will be supporting Sam and the gang from my new seat with my family around me.
Seen a lot of negativity this summer on NSC, but i am sure as soon as we all walk up to our gorgeous stadium all negativity will fade away?
Just the thought of arriving at the stadium for the opening game thrills me!
Surely we all feel the same don't we?

Your Avatar name is enough to put me off reading beyond your first sentence:moo:

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Hardly exciting as due to financial reasons we cannot retain or obtain the players we would wish, however as last season I will attend home matches when we play attractive and entertaining football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here