Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

good luck Charlie Walker

Peacehaven striker signs two year deal with Luton Town (and before Hastings fans start creaming themselves there's no money involved so we're just gonna have to struggle by with old Fred's £50 million euro lottery win (or whoever's funding us this week?))

Thanks for last season mate

(Optimistic we'll get a friendly out of it at some point)

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Peacehaven striker signs two year deal with Luton Town (and before Hastings fans start creaming themselves there's no money involved so we're just gonna have to struggle by with old Fred's £50 million euro lottery win (or whoever's funding us this week?))

Free?? How come ? Was he out of contract?

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads

Friendly arranged for July 2015 apparently

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
I beleive it will be at Piddinghoe. Almost seems ridiculous to imagine the MIG crew strolling through the back streets of Peacehaven.

edna krabappel

Jul 7, 2003
At Luton hopefully, don't want that lot straying into Newhaven, it will be far from friendly :catfight:

Of course it won't be at Kenilworth Road: how many Luton fans would turn up for a home game against Peacehaven? About 200? :D

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Of course it won't be at Kenilworth Road: how many Luton fans would turn up for a home game against Peacehaven? About 200? :D

I thought I may have been a treat for the Peacehaven players to play on a proper pitch :whistle: and not in front of a one man and his Staffordshire Bull Terrier:p

Oh and Doc, sorry Doc.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

edna krabappel

Jul 7, 2003
I thought I may have been a treat for the Peacehaven players to play on a proper pitch :whistle: and not in front of a one man and his Staffordshire Bull Terrier:p

Oh and Doc, sorry Doc.

Oh it would be. But pre season friendlies are always held at the non league or lower club's ground, aren't they? Witness the Albion's usual Tour de Sussex. Tends to be Lewes, Crawley, Burgess Hill Town, Bognor etc, depending on which squad is being sent out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here