Ticket Website - updated

0 Not allowed!
    Hi all,

I don't know if anyone can help out, but I've got a bit of a problem with the new online ticket website. I try to log on and it tells me that my FAN number isn't recognised. I know it is 100% correct, so there's no problem on that front. I even tried changing the password, which it allowed me to do, however when logging in with the new password....the website once again told me that the FAN number isn't recognised!

Thanks in advance!
    6.55PM APRIL 17TH 2017: ALBION ARE OFFICIALLY PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Telford Seagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Hi all,

I don't know if anyone can help out, but I've got a bit of a problem with the new online ticket website. I try to log on and it tells me that my FAN number isn't recognised. I know it is 100% correct, so there's no problem on that front. I even tried changing the password, which it allowed me to do, however when logging in with the new password....the website once again told me that the FAN number isn't recognised!

Thanks in advance!
      Same happened to me, I gave them a call in the end and all sorted.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Same happened to me, I gave them a call in the end and all sorted.
      cheers mate! a job for tomorrow!
      6.55PM APRIL 17TH 2017: ALBION ARE OFFICIALLY PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE

0 Not allowed!
      Thought I'd try it whilst there was no rush, of course it doesn't work. There's a show on BBC3 called the IT crowd, it's supposed to be a comedy. but I think it's a documentary.
      Exiled amongst the red and white, at the wrong end of the A/M27. (P)

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion, I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.........Time to die.