Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket Website - updated

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Hi all,

I don't know if anyone can help out, but I've got a bit of a problem with the new online ticket website. I try to log on and it tells me that my FAN number isn't recognised. I know it is 100% correct, so there's no problem on that front. I even tried changing the password, which it allowed me to do, however when logging in with the new password....the website once again told me that the FAN number isn't recognised!

Thanks in advance!

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Hi all,

I don't know if anyone can help out, but I've got a bit of a problem with the new online ticket website. I try to log on and it tells me that my FAN number isn't recognised. I know it is 100% correct, so there's no problem on that front. I even tried changing the password, which it allowed me to do, however when logging in with the new password....the website once again told me that the FAN number isn't recognised!

Thanks in advance!

Same happened to me, I gave them a call in the end and all sorted.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Thought I'd try it whilst there was no rush, of course it doesn't work. There's a show on BBC3 called the IT crowd, it's supposed to be a comedy. but I think it's a documentary.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here