Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"3 More Deals/Loans Next Week" - BBC

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jun 27, 2012
BBC's Johnny Cantor has just tweeted that "there should be news on 3 more loans/deals next week"

[tweet]490223205052084224[/tweet]

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Stephen Henderson is now available on a free so he might be one if we can beat Charlton to his signature.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
OOh, has he been released? I was talking to an Ipswich fan yesterday who speaks quite highly of him.

You've perked up already.
RE our previous exchange: Naylor was quite categorical that COG was signed not as a replacement for Ulloa. That's the clearest sign I've heard that this is the case.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Do we reckon that one of the 3 deals being announced is Leo off to leicester, leaving two others?

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If its not Messi Bale and Ronaldo the club can feck right off.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
RE our previous exchange: Naylor was quite categorical that COG was signed not as a replacement for Ulloa. That's the clearest sign I've heard that this is the case.

I'm misunderstood, that's all :D

I don't subscribe to all that Naylor tweets/writes as he seems to be off of the pace these days, fingers crossed he's right on this one.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Nope. JC means news of 3 new incoming signings.
Leo already effectively announced as off.

No. The implication is very much players arriving.

Ok, I suspect you're both right, but "Think there should be news on 3 more deals/loans next week." doesn't necessarily mean "in". As I say though, I suspect you're right...

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford

Most of us didn't need convincing.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
Jun 27, 2012
I don't subscribe to all that Naylor tweets/writes as he seems to be off of the pace these days, fingers crossed he's right on this one.

yep but the view that O Grady is an addition to the squad following Hoskins departure and that a main 20+ goal a season striker is being targeted is pretty similar to Hyypia's quotes here...
(bearing in mind that club can't comment or refer to Ulloa's departure yet...my italics).

You need that option in the squad of a forward with power and strength, and Chris can give us that - as well as scoring goals. We still want some extra attacking additions, and in other areas of the team, but I'm pleased we have another one of our targets
via
http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/ogrady-signs-for-albion-1767176.aspx

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
BBC's Johnny Cantor has just tweeted that "there should be news on 3 more loans/deals next week"

[tweet]490223205052084224[/tweet]

Good spot. Thanks for sharing. Goalie (Henderson II), LB (Wardy) and <TBC> is my guess.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here