Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Martin Kelly???

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
Quality player at RB or CB, Kelly has great pace and power.
If only. It would be fantastic if Hyppia's connections could pull something like this off.

It would be a huge coup if we signed him. I'm sure a lower end prem club will snap him up as we can't compete on wages. The best we can hope for is a loan deal for him I believe.

Gertrude

May 10, 2014
Why would he want to go to a sh!thole when he could come to Brighton, except for the extra money and Premier League? Ok maybe I answered myself :(

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Myself and [MENTION=15579]Albumen[/MENTION] (I think) we're talking about Kelly just the other day, very versatile player who's been plagued by injury recently, would be grand if we could get him on loan but I'm not sure we have the space in the squad?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Soccer Sauce on twitter says we re signing him as in buying him. - so must be true #rightagain

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It would be a huge coup if we signed him. I'm sure a lower end prem club will snap him up as we can't compete on wages. The best we can hope for is a loan deal for him I believe.

I can only see this as a loan deal. He's PL class no doubt and in addition he would still hope to have a future at his boyhood club LFC.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Would think far too good for any Champ club but then going off when he used to play regularly for Liverpool couple years ago. Guessing he's been injured rather than having turned rubbish. They might give him to us till Xmas I suppose but expect them to have a recall clause which could spell danger for us

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
He's obviously quality and would be a great addition but, to the best of my knowledge, his preferred position is at right back. We're pretty well covered there.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Myself and [MENTION=15579]Albumen[/MENTION] (I think) we're talking about Kelly just the other day, very versatile player who's been plagued by injury recently, would be grand if we could get him on loan but I'm not sure we have the space in the squad?

Yep. He's been injured for a while but was knocking on the door of the 1st team before then until they bought 5 CBs. Can cover a fee places, fast and would go straight into CB IMO.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Doubt it. Still, you never know.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Would be pleased with him great player, only again another one that is very injury prone though.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Could'nt see this happening unless we're looking to off load Greer, Hughes hasn't come here to sit on the bench and neither would Kelly so that would leave Greer going from captain to bench warmer and I can't see that happening either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here