Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O'Grady signs

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
ALBION SIGN O'GRADY: Chris O'Grady has agreed to join Brighton & Hove Albion from Barnsley for an undisclosed fee.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Undisclosed means just that

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Welcome Chris. Hope you get given a fair chance and do your best.

Gertrude

May 10, 2014
I will be fully behind him and give him my support now he is one of us:albion:

This, although we still need another striker!

Hopefully Macca will be on fire this season and along with a new signing, thus keeping this guy on the bench! Never know maybe O'Grady will score 2 per game :D

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
This, although we still need another striker!

Hopefully Macca will be on fire this season and along with a new signing, thus keeping this guy on the bench! Never know maybe O'Grady will score 2 per game :D

Got big hopes for CMS this year.

Gertrude

May 10, 2014
Got big hopes for CMS this year.

Well he has scored good goals since returning from injury (Lewes and a DS game very good) and I am sure he is hungry for goals so he's like a new signing, IMO.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Undisclosed means just that
And how I long for the day when the League, the FA, FIFA, UEFA, whoever, make it a rule that the fee must be disclosed before the player can be registered. I'm sick and tired of bl**dy undisclosed fees - they never used to be a secret. I can remember how proud the club (and the fans) were when we bought our first £25,000 player! We thought we were really hitting the high spots then - no question of a measly 'undisclosed fee'!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Me and the Wrong-un are thinking of going all out and sponsoring this Irish fella:hilton:--------------O gor blimey-----got to be QUIDS in shirley for TOP GOAL SCORER:goal:

I heard that you and Wrong -un thought we had signed this bloke:p

image.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here