Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joel Campbell

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Get him in on loan? If Arsenal are willing to let him go out on loan again (he's like sixth on their pecking order), I'd say snap him up! He'll be a great Leo replacement, and he'll cost nothing (Barber likes that).

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Get him in on loan? If Arsenal are willing to let him go out on loan again (he's like sixth on their pecking order), I'd say snap him up! He'll be a great Leo replacement, and he'll cost nothing (Barber likes that).

So does his boss.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Good shout, although I think he'll be nearer their first team now.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Anyone who thinks that Campbell will be a realistic Championship signing after his WC performance is living on a different planet. He was loaned out to Olympiakos before the publicity gained in Brazil. He'll either get a crack at Arsenal, another PL side or a tip division European club elsewhere.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
If he is available on loan I think there will be sides in top flights around Europe who would be interested. He spent last season playing for Olympiacos. They might want him to stay in England in case if effects his work permit but then I imagine no shortage of suitors from the Premier League.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I'm not sure he'd 6th choice he's behind Giroud and Sanchez but like them can play wide.

He couldn't play for Arsenal last season due to not having a work permit, I imagine he'll play some games this season

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Anyone who thinks that Campbell will be a realistic Championship signing after his WC performance is living on a different planet. He was loaned out to Olympiakos before the publicity gained in Brazil. He'll either get a crack at Arsenal, another PL side or a tip division European club elsewhere.

This with cherries on top.

I worry about some of you lot, I really do.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

Sorry no.93 of the Luke clan, but you've been given a thumbs down. We are Brighton. Currently the 6th best team in the championship. We're not a champions league team. Please understand this before choosing random players and starting new threads.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
If you're targetting Arsenal youngsters you'd be better off going for Yaya Sanogo. Has massses of potential but lacks competetive football. Still, I'd be suprised if Arsenal let him out either

Joel Campbell is not going to drop to the championship.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here