Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you are unhappy with the club right now. Why?

Why is this club crap?

• I know FOR A FACT that we're not doing enough behind the scenes to sign new players

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I know FOR A FACT that the money from Ulloa won't get reinvested into the team

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • I know FOR A FACT that we're not trying to sign anyone else other than O'Grady

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • David Burke doesn't know what he's doing, I watch him do his job every day

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • I know FOR A FACT that we won't be as good as we were last season

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Reaching the playoffs two seasons in a row is unacceptable because we lost

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I don't care if we wait until the end of the window to get good deals. I want players NOW!

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Tony Bloom is a tight arse. £150m isn't enough

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • I should go an support Crystal Palace

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Hodor

Votes: 25 40.3%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 17 27.4%

• Total voters

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Nope, not us.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Good poll. I always forget how ridiculous this place goes EVERY SINGLE SUMMER. Every time. Without fail.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It's July and I've got plenty of other things to occupy my mind.

Having said that, we haven't won a SINGLE game yet this season, SACK the board.

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
Not enough chocolate on the biscuit.

784558_1.jpg

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
Why would I be unhappy. We are going to get Into the prem 20 points clear with free agents who are on 1k a week. Whats not to be happy about. Seriously O'grady a MASSIVE upgrade for Ulloa. Amazing what the Board have done for our club. :rolleyes:

One senses this thread isn't going to be a model of socratic debate

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Why would I be unhappy. We are going to get Into the prem 20 points clear with free agents who are on 1k a week. Whats not to be happy about. Seriously O'grady a MASSIVE upgrade for Ulloa. Amazing what the Board have done for our club. :rolleyes:

So i take it from your comment you will be using your own money (multi-millions) and showing them how it's done in the not too distant future?

Looking forward to that and the constant whining from others about your efforts if you fail to deliver instant success.

(- in answer to the OP, i'm not unhappy with anything to do with the club right now)

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
last season I was very unhappy at the way the club was being perceived by other supporters, I said all along that poor old OG was not up to the task and lets face it he had rather large boots to fill
but he did somehow get us to the play-offs and for that I thank him
I have now come to the understanding that whatever we/I cannot do diddly s**t to change the coarse we are on
so its hold tight and enjoy the ride

I still have that sneaky feeling that the club will be sold in the near future
I hope not .............but it is there hanging
till I die

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Thought long and hard about the topic and have a couple of things. My seat in WSL does very occasionally get a bit of rain on it, if the wind is coming from the East. Secondly, there are not enough places on the concourses to rest my pint whilst putting brown sauce on my pie. Bloom, Barber, Burke and everyone else OUT

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here