Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many will ulloa score next season?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Many as possible. I wish him all the best. Great player who will be hard to replace but not impossible.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
hang on a minute

do I care?

nope

he is not ours any longer

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
A solid 12.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
He will score more Premier League goals than Luis Suarez next season!

:moo:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A hat-trick on February 7th 2015 would be excellent.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
If he's the player he was in the first 6 months for us he'll do well - between 10-15 goals fitness permitting

If he's last year's version he'll be lucky to get 5.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
article-0-0BFF2FAA000005DC-977_233x352.jpg

ruthers

Feb 24, 2013
I'd actually like to see him do well but suspect he will struggle at the higher level as he isn't anywhere close to the full package required to be a 20 goal per season player in the Prem.
I'm predicting 2 goals & a injury plagued season.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Not quick enough for the Prem.

Not strong enough, against big strong defenders.

A not-quite-good-enough-for-the-Prem SIX.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
he will probably score some very important goals for Leicester and if that keeps them in the premiership,it'll be well worth the investment

Lawson

Feb 25, 2012
I think he will notch between 8-12 as most others have suggested. He has scored goals against quality teams such as Real Madrid and Arsenal which shouldn't be forgotten. He didn't need anytime at all to acclimatise to the english game with us which is quite some feat, he did look fantastic against Arsenal in his full debut. I think the goal against Forest demonstrated he is great under pressure also, i mean we didn't win the play offs but i bet we made a lot more money from finishing sixth and also the prestige of being involved. His attitude has been fantastic, he battles back from injury quick, and think he will do well or at least hope he will at Leicester. Also he is an advertisement now for the quality of player that we can nurture at Brighton, 7 million may seem like a lot but lets hope he justifies it so we have more standing in future negotiations. 7 million is a great selling fee considering the pittance we have received for our best players in the past.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Depends how much he plays. If he plays all 38 games, I think he'll score 12. 1 in 3 ish.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
I think he will notch between 8-12 as most others have suggested. He has scored goals against quality teams such as Real Madrid and Arsenal which shouldn't be forgotten. He didn't need anytime at all to acclimatise to the english game with us which is quite some feat, he did look fantastic against Arsenal in his full debut. I think the goal against Forest demonstrated he is great under pressure also, i mean we didn't win the play offs but i bet we made a lot more money from finishing sixth and also the prestige of being involved. His attitude has been fantastic, he battles back from injury quick, and think he will do well or at least hope he will at Leicester. Also he is an advertisement now for the quality of player that we can nurture at Brighton, 7 million may seem like a lot but lets hope he justifies it so we have more standing in future negotiations. 7 million is a great selling fee considering the pittance we have received for our best players in the past.

This.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here