Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you were Tony Bloom?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I could comfortably live off say £5m for the rest of my life so I'd design a sponsorship deal for the club with a new company I'd created for the purpose of laundering money into the club to the tune of say £50m pa.

I could comfortably live off say £5m for the rest of my life so I'd design a sponsorship deal for the club with a new company I'd created for the purpose of laundering money into the club to the tune of say £50m pa.

And when things didn't go well and the moaners kicked in???? LIKE WHEN WE ARE MID PREM TEAM AND THE FANS DEMAND EUROPEAN FOOTBALL!( CHARLTON)

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
And when things didn't go well and the moaners kicked in???? LIKE WHEN WE ARE MID PREM TEAM AND THE FANS DEMAND EUROPEAN FOOTBALL!( CHARLTON)

I'd invite you (as, in this virtual world we're creating you are also worth c£500m) to join the Board and invest some of your hard earned in order to get us into the upper premiership eschelons!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Much the same as the route we are taking now but releasing the money we have received from sales of players to bolster the squad to get to the promised land in a 1 off s..t or bust attempt and if it fails revert back to the prudent ways and accept mid table championship as our destiny for some years to come. By that time I will have left this earth, my family would still be well provided for and somebody else with money would buy the club and try to capitalise on our undoubted potential.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
How much more money would you invest in the Albion,although we don't know his personal wealth lets say its at 500 million,what would you do with that amount and the Albion???

Enough money so that you are never invited back to the Amex again. You are the most ungrateful bar steward i know on this board. If you had any decency you would just stay away anyway

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I'd spread the money evenly between the bedwetters and ask them to bugger off and run their own club if they think they can do a better job.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If I were TB I'd sell up so be thankful you have him and not me running the club.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
If those who want him to pay top wages and top transfer fees are indicative of the average fan (which I am sure that they are not), I would not put any more in. Ungrateful, impatient sods.

I would spunk the money on high transfers/wages trying to get to the promise land and hope we do not go bust along the way. :whistle: :rave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here