Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

post card in the post

Jan 30, 2008
from Mr Hypia/BHA STILL WANTING ME BACK, ADULT SEASON TICKET PRICES STARTING FROM £20 PER MATCH ,plenty of seats still available i take it??? maybe the slow decline is taking it's toll and a sensible return to PAY ON THE DAY IS FAST APPROACHING .......... fair comment???
regards
DR

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I asked Insider weeks ago about season ticket sales figure. Hardly a difficult question but he choose to avoid answering it. I thought that was the whole point of "ask the club"?

Jan 30, 2008
I asked Insider weeks ago about season ticket sales figure. Hardly a difficult question but he choose to avoid answering it. I thought that was the whole point of "ask the club"?
sensitive question , i assume the club want to put a rosy picture on it, i'm sceptical about it AND AS MORE PEOPLE OPT OUT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A SENSIBLE PAY ON THE DAY PRICE STRUCTURE PUT IN PLACE.it's only a matter of time :thumbsup:
regards
DR

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Are we even allowed pay on the day? I thought no matter what the scenario,the grounds for planning are set in stone,of course i may be wrong..

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Are we even allowed pay on the day? I thought no matter what the scenario,the grounds for planning are set in stone,of course i may be wrong..

We have pay on the day, called the mobile shop at Brighton station

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
We have pay on the day, called the mobile shop at Brighton station

Well,what i mean is at the ground,i mean it's never going to happen,or is it?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Well,what i mean is at the ground,i mean it's never going to happen,or is it?

You can ring up, up to an hour before kick off and pick up the ticket at the ground. You may have to queue for it and miss kick off as so many are already there.
The number of season tickets sold is not a reflection on the tickets sold overall. Our average last season was 27K, so if there were less season ticket holders, then there were more one match attenders.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
You can ring up, up to an hour before kick off and pick up the ticket at the ground. You may have to queue for it and miss kick off as so many are already there.
The number of season tickets sold is not a reflection on the tickets sold overall. Our average last season was 27K, so if there were less season ticket holders, then there were more one match attenders.

Cheers

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(

I think I read that season ticket sales were pretty level for the first three years at the Amex, with a slight year on year increase in casual fans, but ST sales decreased by around ten per cent for the coming season. This might indicate 2250 non-renewers, which is a fair whack to make up...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here