Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sign Glenn Murray - Petition

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Anticipating a $hit-load of flak but this cause is worth it.

Dear Burke/Barber/Bloom,
Please bring Glenn Murray back.
Make sure to give him a good clean first.
I expect to see him in a BHA shirt within 14 days.
Many Thanks,

SP

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Not sure this will happen. Still a good player but if Ulloa has gone and we sign COG it has been suggested that Hyypia would want to sign a striker with pace to fit the style he wants to implement. If thats true then he won t be looking at Murray. COG is likely to be plan B.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Not sure this will happen. Still a good player but if Ulloa has gone and we sign COG it has been suggested that Hyypia would want to sign a striker with pace to fit the style he wants to implement. If thats true then he won t be looking at Murray. COG is likely to be plan B.

You need different types of strikers to mix things up otherwise we will become predictable. A big lad up front is vital i feel. Last year Leciester had Woods and Burnley Vokes.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would offer CPFC £1.5m of the fee received for Ulloa and bring him back as we need a player that can both hold up play up front and defend headers in our box and Murray can do both mote effective than either of the mentioned replacements O'Grady or Becchio.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
You need different types of strikers to mix things up otherwise we will become predictable. A big lad up front is vital i feel. Last year Leciester had Woods and Burnley Vokes.

Think COG will be this person to mix it up

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013

Think COG will be this person to mix it up. He will be our plan B i fully expect a plan A striker to join. CMS COG one other and Fenlon as 4th choice. Beats last years options hands down

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Think COG will be this person to mix it up. He will be our plan B i fully expect a plan A striker to join. CMS COG one other and Fenlon as 4th choice. Beats last years options hands down

This is about what I expect too.

Murray is settled in Brighton with his new family but seems happy commuting to clown land. We'd only get him if he seriously fell out with Palace AND Hypia wanted him. Don't think that's likely TBH.

ridda

Oct 6, 2003
BN1
No, we now need a new forward with pace, it looks like we have the plan B one now we need the plan A one.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I would offer CPFC £1.5m of the fee received for Ulloa and bring him back as we need a player that can both hold up play up front and defend headers in our box and Murray can do both mote effective than either of the mentioned replacements O'Grady or Becchio.
Sorry, but some things are beyond the pale. They paid us a big fat zero for GM, I am sure TB would not allow our arch rivals to make one penny out of us for a return deal, at least I hope so.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
How many 6ft plus strikers who are good in the air and quick are there about and how much would they cost? I am struggling to think of one in our price and wage range.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sorry, but some things are beyond the pale. They paid us a big fat zero for GM, I am sure TB would not allow our arch rivals to make one penny out of us for a return deal, at least I hope so.

Are there not times when you have to accept that you made a mistake and rectify that mistake with the cheapest option. I think that CPFC would take that for him, good business for a fringe player, he would get a % signing on fee, we would be targeting promotion with a realistic chance everybody wins.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
does Hyypia want him? does he want to come? is he available? bit of a daft petition without these known.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here