Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****ing hell!!!!

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
That was a lot of lightning..., I don't think I've seen anything like it, lightning every 3 seconds, Not bad for a supposed "Dry and Settled Night" according to the bbc... Im still seeing the occasional distant flashes of lightning still

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
You ain't kidding. Ten to four in the morning and nearly blown out of bed by lightning strike next door.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
I think one crack of lightning/thunder was absolutely simultaneous over Camden. I nearly shat myself. Scared the living crap out of me, literally.

Still, at my age it's good to know my bowels are still working. :banana:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
That was one hell of a storm! I live fairly high up and was able to watch the lightning strike in the distance. Never seen a storm like it before with such a large amount of strikes for a period of time

Commander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 28, 2004
London
That's the biggest storm I've ever seen in this country by miles. Never seen pink lightening here before, it was like being in the tropics.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Sounds like the type of storm we get nearly every night in the summer. I used to enjoy thunder storms in the UK, but not the ones in Africa! Another example of the climate in the UK changing?

My ancient cat seems to have gone missing, every morning without fail she is begging for food but not today.

Was a good storm though, even got the wife out of bed.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
BBC website: Brighton weather tonight

Heavy thunderstorms continuing overnight, with a risk of longer spells of thundery rain or hail with frequent lightning and gusty winds. Very warm, humid and uncomfortable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here