Don't sign someone - Moan
Sign someone - Moan
Sell someone - Moan
Rumoured to be signing someone - Moan
Rumoured to be selling someone - Moan
Perceived lack of activity - Moan
Moan at people for moaning - Moan
Kit doesn't fit me - Moan

#RollonAugust. For performance-based, pie-based, travel-based, steward-based, pricing-based and Barber/Burke-based Moans.

I invite you to enjoy the irony that I am also moaning about moans.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Bedwetters

Dec 29, 2011
I think the worrying is coming from the idea that we are selling our best striker for £7m and replacing him with a journeyman who will cost less than £1m. Hardly progress, but I have more faith in the club than that. They will know that won't cut it.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I think the worrying is coming from the idea that we are selling our best striker for £7m and replacing him with a journeyman who will cost less than £1m. Hardly progress, but I have more faith in the club than that. They will know that won't cut it.

We haven't signed him yet, and the Barnsley fan on the other thread thinks it may not happen due to personal terms. Wait until we lose out on him for the moaners to self implode.

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014

We have CMS, two aspiring youngsters. O'Grady? ffs he's Barnes replacement!

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
You forgot the sub-section of various FFP moans:

Other clubs are ignoring it - Moan
We seem to be the only ones complying - Moan
Why doesn't Tony stick two up to it and spend even more on top of the £100 million+ he has already spent on the club? - Moan

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
You forgot the sub-section of various FFP moans:

Other clubs are ignoring it - Moan
We seem to be the only ones complying - Moan
Why doesn't Tony stick two up to it and spend even more on top of the £100 million+ he has already spent on the club? - Moan

Of course!
The league won't do anything about those who fail to comply - Moan

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
you didn't mention: the Bridge match day parking, nor Bennets field, nor park and ride, the number 25 bendy bus, tickets in the post for an away game, not having a printer to 'print at home', train queues or Food queues.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here