Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many players do you think we need?

happyseagull

Dec 15, 2008
Loughborough
In three weeks time from this Saturday we play our first Championship game of the season....three weeks! We have no first choice goalkeeper, no left back, need another centre half, another holding midfielder, another winger to step in for our injury prone lot, a striker would be nice as we only have CMS and Shamir Fennelseed now that Leo is off....I've never heard of Chris O'Grady so at the moment all is hinging on Toko and Hughes, both good signings. When are we going to sign some attacking players, we couldn't score for toffee last season...who do you think we should get in? Or do you think we have enough?

Fed up of all of the "where we have come from" stuff too, we did all that and got through it. Time to move on now....appreciate that the club has to be run in an appropriate manner but we are getting thinner every season.

How many signings do you think we need to contend for a play off place? It's looking like a mid table season to me. When we went to the Amex with Gus we were on a crest of a wave, the waves seem to have all gone now and we're just sat on Brighton beach with washed up condoms and the odd Cuttlefish.

At least we still have Solly, I think he'll be immense this season (and then sold)

Up the Albion!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
About 15, according to some people on here :jester:

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
None, we have a fantastic side and O'Grady will be the cherry on the top that guarantees us as Champions, anything else and you're bedwetting :wink:

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Assuming Ulloa is gone...

Goalkeeper
Stephen Ward
Jesse Lingaard
Jordon Ibe
Chris O'Grady (assuming he is on his way in)
Striker

But thats very wishful thinking....

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
None, we have a fantastic side and O'Grady will be the cherry on the top that guarantees us as Champions, anything else and you're bedwetting :wink:

Where has anyone said that? Everyone knows we need new players, we're just not going to moan when it doesn't happen immediately. This post shows just how pathetic you have been on here tonight.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Also, in answer to the original question, I think we need a goalkeeper, left back, creative midfielder, winger and 2 strikers (one sounds like it will be O'Grady). Another centre half could be a possibility too but depends on budget.

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
3 min. LB, GK and one more attacking player. I say we should let the youth fill some positions tho.

Assuming O'Grady is coming.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Goalkeeper
Left back
3rd choice striker
Ulloa or Ulloa replacement
Attacking midfielder

Replacements for Agustien, Buckley, or whoever if they leave.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here