Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris O'Grady Signs for an Undisclosed Fee (Updated)

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Still can't fathom embedding tweets.

Pete O'Rourke ‏@SkySportsPeteO 1m
Brighton are closing in on the signing of Barnsley striker Chris O'Grady. #barnsleyfc #bhafc

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Honestly, I'm not blown away.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
What a big **** you from the board.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Scored fifteen goals for a woeful Barnsley side last year. Unlikely to cost much. Could be a good signing.

Absolutely. My first reaction was not great. But, looking at his record for Barnsley, he could be a good addition to the squad. If Ulloa goes, I assume we will buy another striker to compete with him and CMS.

For all those who will have a go, he scored more goals than any of our players last season in a relegated team!

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
I don't mean to offend anyone but - some people on here need to stop wetting themselves, spend ages moaning about no signings then when there are signings you moan, yeah sure he's a "28 year old journeyman" the fact is that he scored more goals for a relegated side in the championship than Ulloa did in the championship, so don't get all pissy, I'm sure he'll do well..., besides we don't even know if its just a wind up yet...

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Absolutely. My first reaction was not great. But, looking at his record for Barnsley, he could be a good addition to the squad. If Ulloa goes, I assume we will buy another striker to compete with him and CMS.

For all those who will have a go, he scored more goals than any of our players last season in a relegated team!

Sadly that appears to be the best season of his career, managed 9 in 51 the season before.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here