Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you accept 7m for ULLOA?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
take

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I would tell them to leave the £7M at location X, then I would tell them that I have left Leo at location Y and they could collect him there.

Then, while they are en route to location Y to collect Leo (or so they think), I would go to location X and retrieve the £7M. All the while - Leo is in the back seat of my car - and we speed off together, money in hand, into the sunset, and then back over to the Amex.

So, the question is, is Barber this smart?

Time will tell.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
yes, with sell on clause and extra for goals/appearances/internationals. He doesn't want to be with us next season.........so we move on and buy someone who does

good while it lasted

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
7 is about right but the club want 10 and I would hold out for it because I think he is going to be fantastic this season 20 plus goals.
But 10 if offered is to good for the club to turn down.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
It's all relative. If the said £7M was all to be given to Sammi to reinvest in a replacement, then yes. If the majority of it was to be swallowed up by other things and only say £2M identified for a replacement, then no.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
The club could & should hold out for closer to £10 million seeing as Leicester apparently have this £180 million to spend.. £7 million would be tempting though if it was all invested back into the playing budget.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here