Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Van Gaal clear out!

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Powell looked handy for Wigan last season. Wouldn't mind seeing him in a Brighton shirt

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
If they did bring in Di Maria, Vidal and Hummels that would be a stella window for them.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I can't say l'm that surprised in all honesty. I mean, would Fellaini even be at the club if it wasn't for Moyes being his old manager at Everton?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
feel bit sorry for Fellaini, played out of his natural position that made him a great player and blamed for poor team performances. obviously overpriced, but then who isnt in football?

only a bit mind, he's been rewarded handsomely.

Zaha... :lolol: Palace prejudice aside, he should have known he wasn't going to be playing a lot when he joined, but wasn't willing to fight for a place. (or just isnt good enough of course... Fergie got as many wrong as he did right)

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
We should put in a cheeky bid for Powell. Its not like Man Utd are hard up for money so I cant imagine they would hold out for a massive fee if they want to get rid of these players.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
There should be at least 12-13 Prem teams in for Powell (maybe more) not to mention all the parachute money brigade but dream on. Would be immense if we could somehow get him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here