Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official Portsmouth tw4ts thread 2014/15

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Promotion CERTAINTIES with their huge army of loyal deserving fans. I think we need a thread to highlight all Pompey :shit: for the coming season.

This thread amuses me:

http://fansonline.net/portsmouth/mb/view.php?id=554968

Remember [MENTION=6625]Badger[/MENTION], [MENTION=249]edna krabappel[/MENTION], [MENTION=159]Stumpy Tim[/MENTION], [MENTION=118]Hiney[/MENTION], [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION] and all other fans of all things #tw4ts, post your nonsense from easily the South's biggest club in this thread. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Those particular tw4ts are actually taking the p1ss though. Poor effort [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION]. Don't fret though. There'll be plenty of proper tw4tishness on display soon enough.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Promotion CERTAINTIES with their huge army of loyal deserving fans. I think we need a thread to highlight all Pompey :shit: for the coming season.

This thread amuses me:

Remember [MENTION=6625]Badger[/MENTION], [MENTION=249]edna krabappel[/MENTION], [MENTION=159]Stumpy Tim[/MENTION], [MENTION=118]Hiney[/MENTION], [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION] and all other fans of all things #twats, post your nonsense from easily the South's biggest club in this thread. :thumbsup:

That thread is surely a wind up? It's got to be... it reads like one of Ernest's posts on here...

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
£50 e/w @ 10s, unbeaten in last 7 & over 10k season tix sold after selling out 18?k last two home.
Over by Xmas

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
ChrisBurnsBelowSeaLevelHeader Posted on 10/07/2014 11:11
Fans of minnow clubs in League 2

Report Message | Email Message To A Friend | Reply To Message
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me too Gilles. It's nothing but a chore having to play those other basement dwelling teams who are there purely and simply because they've not been good enough to win enough points and avoid the bottom rung of professional football.

Whoever gets promoted with us this season shouldn't be allowed to go up. And we should be allowed straight back up into the Premier League.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 8, 2007
Toronto
£50 e/w @ 10s, unbeaten in last 7 & over 10k season tix sold after selling out 18?k last two home.
Over by Xmas

This is pretty much the position they were in last season, had a few wins towards the end of the season in League 1, sold a load of season tickets, were tipped to be promoted straight back...

Worked out well in the end. :thumbsup:

#twats

This thread amuses me:

Remember [MENTION=6625]Badger[/MENTION], [MENTION=249]edna krabappel[/MENTION], [MENTION=159]Stumpy Tim[/MENTION], [MENTION=118]Hiney[/MENTION], [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION] and all other fans of all things #twats, post your nonsense from easily the South's biggest club in this thread. :thumbsup:
Seems they were just having a laugh at themselves tbh,the truth is fratton gets a better atmosphere with 10k than the amex with 27k,need to look out our great support before knocking others,looks like we are still arrogant because of tb's generosity???

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Following a complaint and with Simster's permission, I've edited the title of this thread ever so slightly, but hopefully without changing the sentiment....

One Teddy Maybank

Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Seems they were just having a laugh at themselves tbh,the truth is fratton gets a better atmosphere with 10k than the amex with 27k,need to look out our great support before knocking others,looks like we are still arrogant because of tb's generosity???

Not when I've been at Fratton it hasn't. (Incidentally that doesn't mean our atmosphere is good, just that Pompey's is mainly hype IMO)

However, to be fair, I understand the Pompey owner has been trying to and has now nearly paid all the inherited debts, and was also commended at the Football League meeting a few weeks ago. I think both Barber and Perry have been over to Pompey to share ideas.

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
The truth is you would never get threads that run and run about BHA on their sites. They just don't care about us. All this Pompey hating is in all honesty a bit cringeworthy. I've been to a couple of their home matches and trust me they make a much louder racket than our 27 k church mice. Dress that up however you want.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
The truth is you would never get threads that run and run about BHA on their sites. They just don't care about us. All this Pompey hating is in all honesty a bit cringeworthy. I've been to a couple of their home matches and trust me they make a much louder racket than our 27 k church mice. Dress that up however you want.

Far less to laugh at with us, though. Innit. Plus we're less detestable. Same thing with Leeds really. And QPR.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Where's Edna on this one? I'm sure she's got some highly valid observations to make!!

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
Far less to laugh at with us, though. Innit. Plus we're less detestable. Same thing with Leeds really. And QPR.

I think a lot of clubs are starting to dislike us. I know a few Pompey fans - all good people who love their club - who do regret how things got out of control at Fratton but Brighton are not on their radar and it hurts some people on here. It's fans of other Championship clubs who think we are upstarts........and we are. We were standing around with begging bowls just a few years ago after being f***** up the arse by you know who and there are the usual idiots on here who seem to forget this. "Oh but we went on marches and tore the goal nets down"
Fu..ck..ing shut up you're boring.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I think a lot of clubs are starting to dislike us. I know a few Pompey fans - all good people who love their club - who do regret how things got out of control at Fratton but Brighton are not on their radar and it hurts some people on here. It's fans of other Championship clubs who think we are upstarts........and we are. We were standing around with begging bowls just a few years ago after being f***** up the arse by you know who and there are the usual idiots on here who seem to forget this. "Oh but we went on marches and tore the goal nets down"
Fu..ck..ing shut up you're boring.

I think most Champ clubs don't mind us. Get plenty of visitors on NSC and they seem fairly pleasant.
Derby fans, especially, love us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here