Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One song by Depeche Mode

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Enjoy The Silence. Has to be, doesn't it? It was released just a few months into 1990, yet I think of it as THE quintessential song of the 1980s.

[yt]k2xUMiUrCs8[/yt]

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
'Fade to Grey' by Visage was the quintessential song of the 80's IMHO.

That would also come to mind. Tune. Also not as fashionable but something like "Look of Love" by ABC is PAINFULLY 1980s, right down to the cheesy spoken word section.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Overrated if you ask me. That said, Enjoy the Silence is great, and I like Personal Jesus. The rest I can leave, really.

Boooooo-urns

Playing The Angel from about 10 years ago is an utterly superb album. Gone a bit more NiN in some of their sounds more recently, and all the better for it. Always had a great knack for a pop song.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I like about 10 Depeche Mode songs, of which my favourite is probably Never Let Me Down Again, particularly one of the mixes - can't remember which one. The best one.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
But Not Tonight is a class tune !!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Behind the wheel 12" with Route 66 on the B side

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Sorry, I'm going to be greedy and name 3!
Personal Jesus, Strange Love, and Master & Servant have all got me through some weird times in my life!
Songs that I will sing at the top of my voice (even though I definitely can't sing!) and don't give a S**T who's listening! :banana:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here