Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hottest Day Of The Year

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
Nice arse Naz on Sky this morning said it will only last 2 days then Thunderstorms
Meanwhile the health Politburo are all sat around nattering on the Sky couch
That big fiery ball that glows orange and we see in this country about once in a Bluemoon is to be avoided, stay in, shut your curtains, close your doors and turn fans on, sit and have your brain fried by Jeremy ...i'v been pepper sprayed ... kyle and drink gallons of water, sounds like Hell to me.

I know some people and especially some of our older folk suffer in extreme heat but they are not morons they can think for themselves mostly
Stop ****ing lecturing us.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Something tells me it's pimm's o'clock!

iu

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
It's ridiculous, every summer we have a hottest day. It's time hard working families stood up to this sort of thing.
Barber out.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Guess who was working in a BAKERY today? :facepalm:

Finished at 2.30PM, pub down road reached at 2.35PM, pint of Peroni drunk by 2.40PM

Home and have switched to a chilled Pinot Grigio as I prepare to watch the highlights of the Batflids of England being rubbish......

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I can see the storms on radar, looks like they are heading north for Brighton in the next hour.

Jan 30, 2008
Nice arse Naz on Sky this morning said it will only last 2 days then Thunderstorms
Meanwhile the health Politburo are all sat around nattering on the Sky couch
That big fiery ball that glows orange and we see in this country about once in a Bluemoon is to be avoided, stay in, shut your curtains, close your doors and turn fans on, sit and have your brain fried by Jeremy ...i'v been pepper sprayed ... kyle and drink gallons of water, sounds like Hell to me.

I know some people and especially some of our older folk suffer in extreme heat but they are not morons they can think for themselves mostly
Stop ****ing lecturing us.
HAD 30C FOR A WEEK IN ZANTE MID JUNE THIS YEAR ****ing mental is our weather :facepalm:
regards
DR

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I have to say watching Sky News from afar, the Brits do come across as a punch of weeds. "Ooh, it's 30 degrees - we are all going to melt". As a nation, you need to grow some. Besides, it will only be 6 weeks before everyone will be moaning about the floods, so make the most of it!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I have to say watching Sky News from afar, the Brits do come across as a punch of weeds. "Ooh, it's 30 degrees - we are all going to melt". As a nation, you need to grow some. Besides, it will only be 6 weeks before everyone will be moaning about the floods, so make the most of it!

Not that you r making judgements based on a few news reports ..thank goodness u don't get the Daily Express..

A lot of people are enjoying the weather ta very much

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

It's been raining today and nowhere near 30 degrees, typical English summer weekend :rant:I think it's the press that moan about the heat rather than most Brits, it was hot to work in yesterday but nice to sit in the garden after work.

I'm off to Majorca soon, for some proper heat and sunshine:cool:

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Not that you r making judgements based on a few news reports ..thank goodness u don't get the Daily Express..

A lot of people are enjoying the weather ta very much

Well good. I was just commenting on the reports on Sky News - that is what everyone else worldwide sees and they may well be thinking the same. I am glad to hear that the normal man in the street is coping admirably. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here