Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you thought the Albion's squad was thin on the ground...

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't know what they're worried about. The season doesn't start until next month, and window doesn't close until the end of August. Those fans need to stop being such bedwetters and trust the owners who, let's not forget, were responsible for helping the club get to the Premier League, and their club made the largest profit in the most recently announced finances for the championship.

Theodoridi

Jan 27, 2014
Worthing
But the Blackpool fans, certainly any I've come into contact with, feel that Oyston is taking money from the club rather than investing in the playing squad and facilities.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
The frightening thing for Blackpool is not one of the eight is serious championship quality. They have a LOT of work on their hands...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I don't know what they're worried about. The season doesn't start until next month, and window doesn't close until the end of August. Those fans need to stop being such bedwetters and trust the owners who, let's not forget, were responsible for helping the club get to the Premier League, and their club made the largest profit in the most recently announced finances for the championship.

And helping them get relegated?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I had it in my mind that Jose Riga had been sacked at Charlton, but he wasn't. He chose to leave, for Blackpool. What was he THINKING!?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Where's all their Premier League and parachute payments gone?? They weren't exactly big spenders in their brief stay in the top flight!
£11M went as a payment to a company owned by Mr Oyston (senior) whilst they were in the Premier League , for all we know this could be what he spent on getting the side promoted and he was getting his investment repaid.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I had it in my mind that Jose Riga had been sacked at Charlton, but he wasn't. He chose to leave, for Blackpool. What was he THINKING!?

Apparently he has a penchant for towns and cities that begin with a 'B' and have a pier and/or tower.

#DodgedABullet

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Another Blackpool player may be leaving. Sheffield United are on the verge of signing MacMahon.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
If this was Brighton anyone who dared mention it would be branded a bedwetter.

Then a flurry of "It's JULY. Jeezz.." Posts would follow.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

zzzzzz

No, they really wouldn't. Blackpool have EIGHT players. Its really not a comparable situation.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Only a bedwetter would post something as silly as that. You're comparing us to the situation at Blackpool? Really?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here