Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackburn launch new kit... oh dear.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I know there's a new kits thread, but this deserves one of it's own.

Not only have they they screwed up the blue, added black trim for the first time ever and picked the worst sponsor in the world... They've also released what could well be the worst (or best depending on how you see it) promotional video for a new kit ever created.

#birdysdate :lolol:

Enjoy!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Erm, you see more of the old bloke getting changed than the actual shirt. Strange

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Erm, you see more of the old bloke getting changed than the actual shirt. Strange

And what's with the rose and the photo of the young girl? Creepy.

Oh, and he clearly leaves the rose in The Smithy (unless he has it in his back pocket) but leaves the Roverstore carrying a rose. Did he buy another one in the Roverstore? And if so, why does he immediately throw it away? Waste of a good rose if you ask me.

Last edited:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 8, 2007
Toronto
What just HAPPENED?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I'd rather wear the rovers shithouse strip than a Pierre Cardin shirt,with cuff links, untucked over a pair of sta-prest kecks.

Northerners eh?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
And what's with the rose and the photo of the young girl? Creepy.

Oh, and he clearly leaves the rose in The Smithy (unless he has it in his back pocket) but leaves the Roverstore carrying a rose. Did he buy another one in the Roverstore? And if so, why does he immediately throw it away? Waste of a good rose if you ask me.

It's a red rose. They're funny folk in Lancashire.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here