Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jesse Lingard not included in Man Utd's US tour

alexanderhills

Feb 14, 2014
Cuckfield
There's probably already a thread on this but I noticed on twitter that Jesse Lingard was not included in Man United's squad for their pre- season tour of the US. Might mean he could be available for another loan next season!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I reckon he could thrive under Sami's guidance & he enjoyed it here last year, get him back :thumbsup:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
There's probably already a thread on this but I noticed on twitter that Jesse Lingard was not included in Man United's squad for their pre- season tour of the US. Might mean he could be available for another loan next season!

He was one of the brightest stars in their last pre-season tour. Personally, he must feel absolutely gutted at this. He'll be loaned or sold.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
He was one of the brightest stars in their last pre-season tour. Personally, he must feel absolutely gutted at this. He'll be loaned or sold.

Free transfer. He starred in the previous pre-season tours. I put links in on a previous thread.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Isn't this the second website of some repute to have stated we already have Lingard on the books?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Sky also say Monakana has gone back to Crawley on loan.
He hasn't.

Out of date and lazy journalism. We are not a club on their radar for close attention (we are not Leeds).

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Would be a cracking loan signing, think he will go to a premier league team though

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
This is good news, I would love him back on loan for the season, he will keep getting better and better

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here