Page 1 of 27 123411 ... LastLast

We havent got a pot to piss in !!!!

5 Not allowed!
    Not so many weeks ago, Tony Bloom stated in an interview that the club wouldn't be rushed into making new signings, and only making the best available signings for the club, i relation to budget etc

No disrespect to Aaron Hughes, but at 35 yrs old, injury prone and hardly getting a game in the championship last year with QPR, yes we have landed him on a free transfer, not sure what sort of wages he would demand, but just doesnt this signing show us where we really are at, relying on free signings because we havent got a budget big enough to fork out for transfer fees

Sorry to say it, but im afraid that we havent got a pot to piss in !!!!!

Sell ULLOA to Leicester for £7.5 million now and reinvest quickly

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

2 Not allowed!
      If we haven't a pot to piss in and are in trouble then selling ulloa won't be re invested in the team .

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by TaxiRichieUK View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Not so many weeks ago, Tony Bloom stated in an interview that the club wouldn't be rushed into making new signings, and only making the best available signings for the club, i relation to budget etc

No disrespect to Aaron Hughes, but at 35 yrs old, injury prone and hardly getting a game in the championship last year with QPR, yes we have landed him on a free transfer, not sure what sort of wages he would demand, but just doesnt this signing show us where we really are at, relying on free signings because we havent got a budget big enough to fork out for transfer fees

I fear you may be right but I hope you're not. No doubt our rivals will be deeply envious that we have snapped up Hughes on a free.
      "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt". - Abraham Lincoln

0 Not allowed!
      he's 34, and also he's the same age and ability as upson so it can't be too bad can it...

7 Not allowed!
      Another thread claiming something based on absolutely nothing. With respect, we are still a month away from the start of the season so FFS stop panicking

0 Not allowed!

We sold Barnes and Briductt. We have plenty to spend.

0 Not allowed!
      im not saying we are in trouble, im saying we havent got a pot to piss in in regards that the budget doesnt allow for any transfer fees to buy new players

1 Not allowed!
      If we were desperate for money Ulloa would be sold by now.
      Hello and thank you

Oscar Garcia -
      The fans' support today was magnificent in the face of a bad result. I am very proud to be the coach of their club.

13 Not allowed!

1. He's 34. 35 in November.
      2. He played 11 games 3rd choice CB from 31st January 2014 for QPR. That's not injury prone.
      3. We needed experience, a hole left by Upson. Unfortunately Kompany wasn't available.

0 Not allowed!

Sorry to pick holes but he is 34, and he did play 11 games for QPR as he joined them on a short term deal.
      Let's hope he has one good season left in him, remember Simon Morgan?