Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Elliot Grandin? (WARNING CONTAINS HIDEOUS PHOTO)

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
In fact it's Monday afternoon, I'm slightly bored and hybrid_x has disappeared so how's this for a CONSPIRACY?

Grandin is pictured in a Palarse shirt. Sky are well know to have a Palarse fan or two on the staff. They come up with a story that links a player who made zero starts for them and links him with the club who let him go and Palarse's two rivals. Said Palarse fan then has the perfect excuse to put up a picture of the player in that HIDEOUS kit knowing that Brighton and Millwall fans would be attracted to it like BEES round HONEY.

All of this makes me a stooge of course so it's only right that I confess I'm actually Dave The Eagle.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
In fact it's Monday afternoon, I'm slightly bored and hybrid_x has disappeared so how's this for a CONSPIRACY?

Grandin is pictured in a Palarse shirt. Sky are well know to have a Palarse fan or two on the staff. They come up with a story that links a player who made zero starts for them and links him with the club who let him go and Palarse's two rivals. Said Palarse fan then has the perfect excuse to put up a picture of the player in that HIDEOUS kit knowing that Brighton and Millwall fans would be attracted to it like BEES round HONEY.

All of this makes me a stooge of course so it's only right that I confess I'm actually Dave The Eagle.

I think you are spot on there... Dave ! :smile:

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
A run of the mill Championship winger, which is what made him signing for CPFC very odd last season given Zaha had left!

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Calm down, people. He's the Junior Lewis to Ian Holloway's Peter Taylor. He'll go to Millwall.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here