Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex flags...

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
There's been a lot of discussion on here recently about potential new flags for the Amex, fundraising ideas, and how money already raised for new flags will be spent. The SWC guys have recently been talking about sorting some new banners/flags for the 2014/15 season & there was talk of a new giant flag for the north stand.

I thought it might be a good idea for us to have a home for these discussions instead of all the various threads... If not then this post can disappear into the depths of NSC.

:amex::falmer::amex:

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
There is lots of potential flag designs for the SWC and the north is getting a huuugee one possible others will get them on their own like I am. One Sussex 5ft by 3ft and one designed one on another thread. It was design 2 if u seen it. I'm getting that as well in 5ft by 3ft.

I think flags are good makes the stadium and fans look great. There is some Dortmund waving ones in the SWC. I'd love them in the north stand dotted around to wave before a game.

The SWC are also having a 10 metre banner and then a few flags in the SWC. It'd look great I think and its the money from the falmer cup. 50/50 between REMF and the SWC flag fund. I think the North Stand could use a NS Flag fund. It has worked well for the SWC and the stand would look amazing with some flags being waved.

I think all we need in the north stand is some Dortmund style waving flags and maybe some 5ft by 3ft ones to hold above your head. I'm two 5ft by 3ft flags. :albion2: If not just hold a scarf up?

Sussaxon

Mar 19, 2014
Sussex
There is lots of potential flag designs for the SWC and the north is getting a huuugee one possible others will get them on their own like I am. One Sussex 5ft by 3ft and one designed one on another thread. It was design 2 if u seen it. I'm getting that as well in 5ft by 3ft.

I think flags are good makes the stadium and fans look great. There is some Dortmund waving ones in the SWC. I'd love them in the north stand dotted around to wave before a game.

The SWC are also having a 10 metre banner and then a few flags in the SWC. It'd look great I think and its the money from the falmer cup. 50/50 between REMF and the SWC flag fund. I think the North Stand could use a NS Flag fund. It has worked well for the SWC and the stand would look amazing with some flags being waved.

I think all we need in the north stand is some Dortmund style waving flags and maybe some 5ft by 3ft ones to hold above your head. I'm two 5ft by 3ft flags. :albion2: If not just hold a scarf up?

Good to hear you've bought a Sussex Flag! We need to see more of these at the Amex! Especially when they're only £3.50 each on ebay!!!!

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
I love a big flag, me.

I would love to see this as just a huge pint shaped flag in the north stand!
Tda9Z2g
It'd be visible all over the stadium!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here