Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Italy v Brazil World Cup '82

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
In person- Boca Juniors vs Argentinos Juniors

After being part of the crowd in the cheap bit, no other match atmosphere has come close

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Live = Crystal Palace 4 liverpool 3 FA Cup semi final 1990
On tv= Probably Germany 0- England 5

What game did you watch, it was 1-5

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Live:FA Cup Semi-Final, Brighton 2 Sheffield Wednesday:lolol: 1,
Tv: Liverpool 9 Crystal Palace 0.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Neither would be an Albion game I'm afraid. TV - the Everton-Liverpool game in the FA Cup that finished 4-4 the round after Liverpool had only just knocked us out, and the two Liverpool-Newcastle games which finished 4-3 to Liverpool (I think both games did, didn't they?), with the first marginally the better. Live - has to be Fulham's comeback against Juventus in the UEFA Cup. 3-1 down from the away leg, they conceded again shortly into the game. Amazing game after that, as Fulham, complete with Bobby Zamora, who had a storming game that night, absolutely battered Juventus. True, Cannavaro got sent off, but that is not to take away from Fulham's performance. Several Albion games come close though, especially the two FA Cup games against Liverpool.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Tv England v Germany 4-2 1966.
Live Brighton v Doncaster 2-1 2011 - I knew we'd finally come home

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Live Brighton v Doncaster 2-1 2011 - I knew we'd finally come home

Ah yes, that would have to be up there with my all time greats and certainly for significance and emotion, though for sheer excitement Fulham-Juventus just beats it. From a personal point of view, Albion-Chesterfield stands out, as it was the first time I'd ever seen us win something. Funnily enough, with the England World Cup win I watched a video that my Dad recorded for me (I think BBC2 did it as a history thing). Up to that point I only knew that England had won the cup once - I didn't know about the 4-2 scoreline, Hurst hattrick or the dodgy (or not as the case may be) Russian linesman.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
In person 4th Division Aldershot knocking Top flight League Cup Holders Oxford out of The Fa Cup 3rd Round 3 0 in 1987 .Tv France v West Germany World Cup Semi 82,special mention to France v Portugal Euro Semi 84 which was sadly highlights

Weretheweststand

Unregistered User
Aug 23, 2011
Hailsham
TV - Man City vs QPR 2012 - That comeback was incredible, I don't even like them and I was still jumping around my front room when they scored.

Live - Home vs Donny 2011 - Do I even need to explain? It was magical.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
The home match against Burnley when we had two players sent off in the first 15 minutes in 2011.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here