Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shamir Fenelon

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Was Shamir Goodwin. Went on loan to Tonbridge Angels start of last season and did very well. Then spent last part of season at Torquay. Again did well. Footnote, BOTH teams he was at got relegated!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh dear, he has been around a while but changed his name.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
Don't know anything about him, but looks good on tour

Anyone fill me in?
hi mate got this from his wikipedia
Career
fenelon began his career with Brighton & Hove Albion and after scoring 20 goals for the clubs youth team in the 2011–12 season he signed a professional contract in May 2012.[2] He had a successful loan spell with Conference South side Tonbridge Angels in November 2013.[3] On 11 January 2014 Goodwin joined Torquay United on loan.[4] He made his Football League debut on 25 January 2014 in a 1–0 defeat against Oxford United.[5] He scored his first goal on 15 February 2014 in a 3–1 defeat away at Chesterfield.[6] On 11 March 2014, Goodwin extended his loan spell with the Gulls until the end of the 2013–14 season.[7]

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1405283330.681255.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1405283330.681255.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 2,349

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Played really well here in Tonbridge, bagging a few goals in his loan spell, looked a class apart at times, hence his loan to Torquay later in the season - Was popular with the girlies that work at the club by all accounts too, they would go wobbly legged at the mention of his name!

Wonder if he's any relation to Chamal Fenelon, who has played for every Sussex club just about except us

He is, but no doubt you new that as you saw me post that at the end of the Lewes thread.

Nope I didnt know that - I read about one thread in a thousand on here

Dad? Brother?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Played really well here in Tonbridge, bagging a few goals in his loan spell, looked a class apart at times, hence his loan to Torquay later in the season - Was popular with the girlies that work at the club by all accounts too, they would go wobbly legged at the mention of his name!

which name?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here