Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Go karting tracks - easily accessible from Brighton

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Hi.
We've not Go Karted before in Sussex.
Any recommendations for tracks/centres please, to take a couple of 12 year old lads? A least one of whom is a complete beginner. Nothing serious, just for a fun trip out.
Thanks in advance.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Another vote for teamsport in Lancing, have also been to the Crawley one, both very similar.

Good fun, with the student deal they had on it was very good value.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
The one in lancing is great - it's a bit of a walk from the station but if you drive it's very easy to get too & a great little track with a very friendly atmosphere.

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
There's a (smallish) track in Albourne (nr Hurstpierpoint) called Q Leisure, where you can also do paintballing. Nice little set up there.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Off to Cornwall end of month looking at st eval I believe the biggest track in uk maybe wrong

There are 3 that I know of. 1 in Newquay that is apparently good. But the open air one off the A38 near Liskeard is brilliant if it is raining the undercover one in Plymouth is also really good.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
There are 3 that I know of. 1 in Newquay that is apparently good. But the open air one off the A38 near Liskeard is brilliant if it is raining the undercover one in Plymouth is also really good.

The Newquay one is the st eval track I believe great fun really big track about 30 karts on track at a time check out YouTube clips

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here