Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spare a thought for...

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Poor lad. Got pissed a lot and got paid £200 a time for shagging women. Tragic.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Poor lad. Got pissed a lot and got paid £200 a time for shagging women. Tragic.

We're supposed to take his word for it that he got paid 200 quid a go to root women. His video confession cracked me up. "I couldn't go down to my local shops to buy some milk without dressing up in designer gear!".

You'll struggle to find a more self absorbed pillock than this bloke. His wife-to-be is one lucky lady. To top it off he looks and sounds nothing like Gary Barlow. Gary Barlow! :lolol:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
All week to prepare for the paper and photographer to come to their house and she sticks her hair up in a fecking shite bun like she's been interrupted doing the house work. :ffsparr:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Good grief is that all the so called news they have to fill newspapers now days. I despair for the lowest common denominator, as there is so many of them.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
All week to prepare for the paper and photographer to come to their house and she sticks her hair up in a fecking shite bun like she's been interrupted doing the house work. :ffsparr:

A car crash all round. She looks like Caroline Flack after a collision with a double-decker bus. Still, she is soon to wed a Gary Barlow impersonator so she has the last laugh.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Who in their right mind would pay him to do anything that involved pretending to be Gary Barlow? He looks nothing like him!

I also have absolutely no sympathy for him. Yes, drug addiction is terrible but designer clothes and apartments etc are just ridiculous. The debt will no doubt be written off through bankruptcy. Although I doubt that dealers will accept that as a reason for non payment

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Who in their right mind would pay him to do anything that involved pretending to be Gary Barlow? He looks nothing like him!
If anything, he looks more like Ricky Wilson, but only very slightly!

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district

I also have absolutely no sympathy for him. Yes, drug addiction is terrible but designer clothes and apartments etc are just ridiculous. The debt will no doubt be written off through bankruptcy. Although I doubt that dealers will accept that as a reason for non payment

He's trying to boast about some crazy lifestyle which is a bang average weekend experience for your average joe(apart from the cheesy cabaret shit). Some bugle, a few beers and some rubbish about women paying him money to shag them. Then his future fiancée runs to the papers about some supposed addiction, whilst trying to paint a picture of a fallen pop star. Classy stuff :shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here