Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC WCBC: Germany v Argentina [8pm]

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I have made a mistake by only betting 1100 instead of 11000. I have also pm'd you. Please can it be changed?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
having problems with this as on holiday. I have HDMI cable connected to both laptop and TV and TV set to HDMI but showing a message HDMI not available is there anything else I have to do to watch it through the tv.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I have made a mistake by only betting 1100 instead of 11000. I have also pm'd you. Please can it be changed?

Sorry - I'm on holiday and only have my phone on me. That said - the vBookie plugin does not include any admin tools to adjust bets etc.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
My heart is still coming to terms with my head wanting Germany to win....#confused

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Has del strangefish won?

Yes, yes he has.

Because I made a MASSIVE maths error placing my final bet yesterday. I was doing it on my lad's phone, sat padded up waiting to go into bat, so I was rushing it, and left my stake £300 short of waht I needed to overhaul him, in the event of a draw. What an IDIOT. :facepalm:

Anyway, congrats Del :thumbsup:

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Yes, yes he has.

Because I made a MASSIVE maths error placing my final bet yesterday. I was doing it on my lad's phone, sat padded up waiting to go into bat, so I was rushing it, and left my stake £300 short of waht I needed to overhaul him, in the event of a draw. What an IDIOT. :facepalm:

So Del didn't win because he correctly predicted the most outcomes with some shewed betting ,
He only won because you made a mistake :facepalm:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
So Del didn't win because he correctly predicted the most outcomes with some shewed betting ,
He only won because you made a mistake :facepalm:

Yes and no. We were actually equally shrewd over the course of 64 games, as our final totals of £48,100 and £47,550 bear out.

In the last match, he had 2k on Germany. I bet AFTER him, so knew what he'd bet, and knew that a small wager on the draw would see me finish top, if that outcome came in. It did, and I really SHOULD have won, except that I rushed it, and got the maths wrong - staking £300 too little for even my WINNING bet, to see me overhaul him. I knew I'd got it wrong the very second I pressed the button, but there was no way of editing it.

As I've said already, on both threads, I was STUPID, and Del was a worthy winner.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Yes, yes he has.

Yes and no. We were actually equally shrewd over the course of 64 games, as our final totals of £48,100 and £47,550 bear out.

In the last match, he had 2k on Germany. I bet AFTER him, so knew what he'd bet, and knew that a small wager on the draw would see me finish top, if that outcome came in. It did, and I really SHOULD have won, except that I rushed it, and got the maths wrong - staking £300 too little for even my WINNING bet, to see me overhaul him. I knew I'd got it wrong the very second I pressed the button, but there was no way of editing it.

As I've said already, on both threads, I was STUPID, and Del was a worthy winner.

Ah, you were LITERALLY padded up rather than metaphorically. Part of my post on the other thread makes absolutely no sense then :facepalm:]

I also spent far too long reading that MODS binfest this morning. I thought for a moment you had used your super powers to check what Del and I had wagered. Instead you'd just looked at the vCash "who's the richest" leaderboard and done a quick subtraction hadn't you?

Must try to remember this for the next time but if this competition has reinforced anything to me it's that I have the memory of a sieve these days.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here