Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Message to Paul Samrah

One Robbie Reinelt

Forever Brighton
Feb 28, 2009
I had a very brief chat with Paul Samrah today at West Hove Golf Club regarding where he bought his car's Albion logo number plates. To my great shame, I forgot to thank him for all his massive efforts & sheer determination to ensure the survival of our great club & make Withdean, then the fabulous Amex, a reality when Albion was on its knees in the dark days of Archer/Bellotti/Gillingham. To Paul, or anyone who knows him & can pass on this message, can I just say .... THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK - YOU'RE A TRUE ALBION LEGEND!!! (& sorry I didn't say that to you earlier)

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I thanks all the people for their hard work, it wasn't just one person. :thumbsup:

Everybody played a part some more than others,i think Paul did a bit more than many,thus i am posting just to keep this up the page and to say thanks as well.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patreon
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I had a very brief chat with Paul Samrah today at West Hove Golf Club regarding where he bought his car's Albion logo number plates. To my great shame, I forgot to thank him for all his massive efforts & sheer determination to ensure the survival of our great club & make Withdean, then the fabulous Amex, a reality when Albion was on its knees in the dark days of Archer/Bellotti/Gillingham. To Paul, or anyone who knows him & can pass on this message, can I just say .... THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK - YOU'RE A TRUE ALBION LEGEND!!! (& sorry I didn't say that to you earlier)

Do tell where to get them from?

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
I appreciate that it would take a petty copper (however there are a few of them), but having anything other than an EU flag or one of the 4 UK flags on your number plate is illegal. At least it was very recently when I last checked. I used to supply number plates and the actual options are very limited. For example altering the spacing or the font so as to make a personalised plate is a no no. Any you see like that have probably not got a genuine licensed suppliers number on them, but have been bought off ebay.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Paul's accounting expertise, delving into the scheming of Archer was invaluable.
Others might have been able to do it, but he was proactive and ahead of the game, certainly much to the discomfort of the alleged land larcenists.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here